My first day at work in 2009

>> Tuesday, January 6

Hye everyone.
I was supposed to work yesterday but due to some personal matters, i took a day off. And today i hope i'll be more than excited, and bersemangat waja to start the new year and open a new chapter of my so-called-working-style. Lotsa things to create, re-arrange and of course improvise! This year resolution would also to impress my boss and to get more ca-ching!! Hurmmm ... Wish me luck peeps.


*update

I just came back from the office and thought that Mr. Hubs will be home earlier than me. Nope! I dont see his green ninja down there. He replied my text and said that he'll be home a bit late. I purposely went back earlier than the usual cos i thought of going to B*ngi to buy some vegetarian fat (to make some curry puffs) and of cos to drop by my in-laws. Since Mr. Hubs is coming back a lil' late, guess i've got to change my plan. But i still need to go to G*ant tonight to buy some beverages and snacks for the office pantry (somehow i dont prefer to use the pantry food supplier to deliver to us).

Owh, by the way, i had a good time at the office today. Eventho i have lotsa backlogs to be cleared, i manage to do some of my things-to-do-list. Only like 2 3 items done cos i have to follow my boss to a meeting which has took up 1/2 of my day. But hey, it's my boss order, and i will do anything for her. He he (remember the ca-ching!!) I started to use the planner that Mr. Hubs gave (his office's ones). Which also my resolution for 2009; to jot down every single things i do/did in every single day. Now i feel like selling off my pda cos i've not using it since i last resigned from my previous company, A*rA*sia (almost a year i guess). What a waste cos i only use the pda for phone calls and smses. Haih!

Owh, i just received our company's planner and now i'm confuse which one to use. The one Mr. Hubs gave or to use my company's one? Frankly, i love Mr. Hubs' ones.

.:Mr. Hubs':.

.:My company's:.


.:My htc touch:.

2 scribbles:

YusVogue January 16, 2009 at 3:10 PM  

sha.. i want that software.. the one yang ciplak from iphone.. hehe.. slide and answer tu.. sebab suka dia punya wallpaper penuh kan? hhmm.. kena pegi balik to my supplier and get that one hehe

Sha January 19, 2009 at 11:58 PM  

Hi YV,
i love it. ;)

About This Blog

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP