Black shirt White hair

>> Wednesday, January 7

I had not-so-good day today. My favorite black T*mmy H*lfiger shirt was ruined! I bought it at Singapore and it cost $$$. The bestest part is that i wore it just twice!! Dont want to talk about it further as it will ruin my mood.

While I was crying (uhh yeah i cried!), Mr. Hubs is trying to soothe me. And he suddenly said "owh ooohh". I was like, ughhh please dont try to joke. I'm not in a mood. He continues to said.. "oo owhhh u ada uban", pluck it and showed me a strand of white hair! And he said that now i can blog about my white hair. The 1st white hair. Huh! I feel like laughing at that time when he mentioned "blog". But since i was menangis-bagai-nak-rak, i just kept quite. And yes, now i blog about my white hair. That's the 1st ever. The 1st at the age of 29yrs 11 months and 16 days. 15 days to reach the big three. Yet i was crying over a ruined shirt. Am i not matured enough? But i strongly think that it is something normal to cry over something that you really love! Dont you think??

.:My 1st white hair:.

0 scribbles:

About This Blog

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP