Happy Birthday

>> Thursday, January 22

To me..


update

It was such a busy day for me. Today is the pay day! i got to rush to prepare, process and instruct the bank for the 3 companies under the Company. It was hectic, panic and finally phewwww relief! The moment i faxed the bank order i can fell the sensation, light and floating away. That's how it felt. The pressure and tense to meet the dateline are all gone.

Yup! It is a busy and tiring birthday. At 5pm Mr. Hubs sms-ed me "invited" me for dinner. A birthday dinner i presume. I left office quite early today because my colleague, T*ni wanted to collect her car from the workshop. I dropped her at the workshop and arrived at home around 6.40pm. Since i was too exhausted, we canceled the plan and schedule for tomorrow night. i don't know where to dine but i definitely have one in mind. Cruise de Tasik, Putrajaya. Unfortunately, u need to reserve the seat at least 3 days in advance. Ermmm perhaps a dinner at Fish & Co. (our all time fav) would do. And a movie at GSC Signature, The Gardens? Heaven! I am so into cinema-ing the Bride Wars but it will be showing from 29th instead. I have these 2 to choose from. Which one should i watch?

.: Australia? :.

.: Inkheart? :.


Opsss anyway i received this .. and this.. for my birthday. Thanks to Mr. Hubs, and I*a.

1 scribbles:

Anonymous January 23, 2009 at 10:14 AM  

happy birthday gurl! hehehe...

About This Blog

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP